At Westdale Services Limited we strive to provide a first class service to all our customers. However, there may be an occasion when you are not happy with the service that you have received.
We work extremely hard to ensure that you are happy with our work and the way it is done, but from time to time we know that things can go wrong. Don’t hesitate to bring any issues to our attention as soon as possible so that we can quickly fix them. Our process is designed to ensure that any and all problems you have during your installation are dealt with properly and efficiently.
- Contact us by writing, by email, web or phone. The details for all of these are listed below:- Westdale Services Limited, Doncaster Road, Askern, Nr. Doncaster, DN6 9JD E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org web www.westdaleservices.co.uk Tel 01302 700700.
- Your issue will be registered and given a unique reference code so that we can track progress at the touch of a button. You will be given the code as a reference until it is resolved.
- Your resident liaison officer (their details can be found in your Welcome letter) will ideally visit you in person or, failing that, contact you by telephone within 48 hours of the issue being raised. They are empowered to resolve your issue as soon as is practical.
- Depending on the scale and nature of your issue a head resident liaison officer and/or a senior manager may become involved to support the Resident Liaison Officer until the issue is resolved.
- In the event that we have undertaken works but you are unsure of standard we will ask the product manufacturer to issue a report and we will act in accordance with that report.
- If you are still dissatisfied having followed all the stages of our internal complaints procedure, you may apply to the British Board of Agrement (or for older installations, the Certass Competent Persons Scheme) for an independent investigation of your complaint (You will have received documents from the BBA or Certass when we commenced work).
- In the unlikely event you are still dissatisfied, following eight weeks of the issue first being raised to us you will be referred to Green Deal Ombudsman Service (If the Green Deal applies), for ruling and action as appropriate.
The above procedures are intended to provide additional comfort and assurance to all our customers and do not affect your statutory rights in any way.